Ciptor Benelux is always on the lookout for talented people that can bring something extra to the table for one of our projects. We prefer to collaborate on a per-project basis because it gives both you and ourselves the freedom and independence to thrive in an everchanging IT world. If you would like to work with / for us on one of our projects, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our Web Division is looking for Web Designers for future website and eCommerce projects. Consider contacting us if you are interested in working for us on future projects. We don't have any particular experience / fancy degree requirements. We are simply looking for talented individuals who can get the job done.
In particular, we are looking for partners who are familiar with any of the following platforms:
- WordPress (and WooCommerce)
If you aren't particularly experienced with either of those platforms, don't let that stop you from inquiring. There might always be other opportunities and you might find working with one of those platforms easier than you thought.
- Fast, responsive designs
- Designs that both look and work great
- Designs that manage both the client's taste and modern standards.
We also expect you to have the following skills, without which co-operating would be difficult:
- You've got a good grasp of the English language.
- You've got decent communication skills and manage to communicate timely and properly around a project
- You can make a reliable cost- and duration projection.
Designing logo's, cover photo's for Facebook and Twitter, editing images in Photoshop, craeting rich infographics and helping our customers send out amazing newsletters are your thing. Basically, if something needs to be designed you are the go-to man or woman.
We are looking for talented graphical designers that are interested in working with us on a per-project basis. You'll be working with our Project Manager to translate the idea(s) of our customers in something that actually looks good and that can represent their brands.
There is no requirement for degrees or X years of experience. If you meet the following conditions, we would love to hear from you. And we're especially looking forward to see your work, as well.
- Capable of handling a variety of design work
- Able to make client's ideas come alive - and make them look great.
- Flexible enough to work in different "styles".
- You've got access to your own tools and software
- You are capable of giving us a clear cost- and duration projection for a project (According the original requirements. If the client keeps changing their mind, we won't feign to be surprised when you raise prices accordingly.)
How to apply
Send an e-mail to steven @ ciptor-benelux.com, which contains the following:
- Description of your experience(s) in the industry
- Let us know what technology you are comfortable with.
- Tell us what sort of projects you'd like to collaborate on, what your general availability is and what your rates are.
- A portfolio of your best work. Bonus points if you can give us a price range for some of your examples
- Draw a cat saying "I'm not a spammer and read the entire thing, or most of it"
- This is a personal introduction, not a job interview. So if there's any questions feel free to ask them.